The average business owner spends 1,500 hours selling their business. This book will help you avoid that. It gives you detailed instructions including actual case studies on how to exit a business successfully. If you are looking to sell a business and do it correctly, read this book. We cover the many aspects of a successful exit:
- How to get the most money for your business.
- The 53 value indicators and how they impact your sale.
- How to sell your business without regret.
- How to determine your number.
- How to let your management team know of your decision and do it successfully.
- How to figure out what you will do after the sale with your money and time.
As Noah reveals, it’s not all about getting the highest price. He asks you to reflect on what you want to achieve in a transfer – which is the best place to start.